One process that feels really impactful for me is reviewing my notes from an Abe seminar and retyping the juicy bits that really stuck out to me. During the seminar there is so much going on, I am excited, plus Abraham is downloading a lot of energy to us, so sometimes I will make a note to go back and review a section that really called to me. Then later, I just love sitting with a phrase/quote and letting it simmer in my soul. I like to think of each phrase as a delicious meal where I close my eyes and savor each bite. Enjoying the smell of the dish, the presentation, how the different foods blend and mingle, the texture of the bite in my mouth, etc. Savor, savor, savor, savor, and savor some more.
Below are some of my notes from the May 10th, 2014 Atlanta Seminar that feel really good and I am wanting to deepen into them like a yoga stretch. If inspired take a moment after each phrase, close your eyes, and feel how it blends with your body and soul. I highlighted some of my top faves.
- Feel my way to the path of least resistance
- I want to feel really really good all the time
- Am I following impulses from fear or from joy?
- Aligned action is fantastic
- Your ability to realize your desire is clouded by your but
- They are asking for inspired life
- Acknowledge the manifestations that are happening
- Not about eliminating one thing, but emphasizing other wanted thoughts
- “I wanted X and I knew it would happen” is the vibration of certainty/clarity/knowing
- Focus on what is working
- I don’t have to see the evidence of it
- Acknowledging that you want to feel good
- The feeling is the result
- Nothing from before matters
- You are doing better than you are giving yourself credit for
- I’m not going to over think it
- This is easier than I have known
- I’m good at this sometimes.
- I am a powerful focuser
- Be a problem avoider – a good feeling attracter
- I am a strong focuser
- New habits increase quickly for me
- I am going to be a feeler then a thinker
- Practice your power
- Know your power
- Feel your invincibility
- Find a reason to feel good right now
- Identify what your vibration felt like when you get what you are desiring
- To milk it irrationally is the work
- You have already created the income
- You have already created the path to the income
- Get on my path of least resistance
- Breathing and saying “Everything is always working out for me!”
- Win Win Win Win Win Win Win
- Creating is rendezvousing
- Heightening of your receptivity
- There is no limitation for you
- Appreciation is the final key
I like to play around with turning all these phrases into “I” phrases, which makes it way more personal to me. For example, instead of “there is no limitation for you,” I change it to “there is no limitation for me.” It just hits home more!
Which phrases feel good to you?
Let us know in the comment fields below.