Focus Wheel Process:
My friend Rie and I did this Focus Wheel together one evening many months ago and had a blast and I wanted to post it here and milk the juiciness from it all over again. Imagine that each numbered statement is a in a circle starting at 1pm on a clock and going clockwise all the way to 12pm. As you write each statement you are soothing yourself and building momentum towards your final statement of what you are wanting, which in this case is to be filthy rich!
In The Vortex Statement: I am filthy rich!
- I love how fun that statement, “I am filthy rich,” sounds and feels.
- I love that I am getting exponentially better at allowing prosperity into my physical reality.
- I love that I have control of creating my life and don’t need to rely on anyone else to get money for me.
- I love how much I can feel my wealth.
- I love the feeling of having so much money that I ask the Universe for new fun ways to mold it for even more fun!
- I love that there will be new stages and exploration to feel into as I expand into my true wealth.
- I love that it is easy to adjust to these stages of wealth and there will be new resources to draw from that will guide my way.
- I love taking the path of least resistance.
- I love that I am good at soothing and uplifting myself along the way.
- I love being playful and lighthearted.
- I love molding the clay of money with my amazing creativity.
- I love that I have so many fun ideas.