I feel the impulse to activate the vibration of a new laptop by focusing on WHY I am wanting it, instead of focusing on the lack.
I would love a new Macbook Pro 15” Retina display!
- It feels exhilarating to enjoy the most up to date technology.
- I love the feel of the soft quiet Mac keys under my fingers.
- I love how the keys are back lit.
- I love how our pictures from our various trips look scrumptious on the retina screen.
- I love watching shows and movies on the beautiful screen.
- I like the feeling of editing video for my blog effortlessly.
- I like the feeling of having more than enough power to use garage band and edit audio.
- I love how fast new technology is.
- I love the feeling of having 1TB of space.
- I love the people who designed this incredible piece of awesome.
- I love the feeling of having all of our photos, music, video, and documents together and easily accessible.
- I love the feeling of having the maximum Applecare coverage so that if there are any hiccups we have it covered.
- I love having not only a working computer, but a computer that kicks butt.
- I love having a laptop that is a piece of art and has amazing functionality.
- I love the way it looks with its silver sleek body.
- I love that it will be a reflection of us.
- I love the feeling of diversity we will have by having 2 laptops.
- I love how durable and resilient they are.
- I love the feeling of confidence I have in Apple’s products.
- I love how many new features I will begin to use that I don’t even know about yet.
- I love how it inspires my creativity.
- I love how robust it is.
- I love how sexy it is.
- I love how cool Mac’s are.
- I love the vibration of the company that is leading edge, like me.
What we’re doing here will send a giant ripple through the universe.
― Steve Jobs