Process of Retyping and savoring notes from Abraham seminar:
After viewing an Abraham-Hicks seminar, London 9/20/2014, I am feeling peaceful. I am feeling clarity. A process that I enjoy very much is retyping my notes from an Abraham seminar. It allows me to deepen my understanding and revisit my fave parts. Most of these notes are not verbatim, but what I felt compelled to write down. The delicious nuggets that called most to me.
- Your path is always right here. You don’t have to go off and look for your path.
- I love practicing my frequency.
- How do I feel right now? Emotions are your first indicator.
- I am more than I am allowing myself to be.
- We are pointing out your path all the time.
- Unconditional Fun. Finding the fun before the conditions. We are used to responding to the condition. We are trying to control the conditions.
- Process – write out the “condition that I am facing”. Then write “if this condition were resolved these are things I would feel.” Focus and produce those feelings. Therefore creating a new vibrational atmosphere
- Love the feeling of the path below your feet.
- Be easier
- “Effort” is what you do when you don’t believe.
- “Trying” is your indication of trying to cover up misaligned energy
- We want you to find resonance with the fullness of who you are.
- No one ever goes anywhere. There is no “leaving” you. Everyone is still interested in what’s going on. “You remember when Jerry didn’t leave.” When you care, you will find them.
- Every time you have a negative emotion that is a flawed view.
- I love having an answer come to me immediately.
- You’re all in this together.
- Everything existed for you right now. You are blessed on this leading edge. Their present is your future. They are full of idea, full of support, full of clarity, full of love.
- Find some reason to feel good about something right now.
- Viewing the world through the eyes of Source
- Co-creating with others who are tuned in with Source.
- Unconditional Alignment
- Care about the way you feel.
- Train yourself into unrealistic thoughts.
- Find alignment with the Source within you. If you want to play with me come for the fun.
- Keep your nose out of everyone’s business. Peruse your planet for everything that feels good. You want the unfolding journey to it.
- Sometimes there are conditions that are really hard to feel good about, but feel good about them – you can (sounds like Yoda)
- No one is doing anything to you.
- You are at the center of your point of attraction.
- You have control of your center.
- The speed at which your “things” come to you is connected with how you feel
- Habit = momentum
- The entire Universe is habitual.
- Now, in alignment or not.
- You can’t put the pieces of the puzzle together, until you have the puzzle.
- I want you to have fun now.
- I know who you are.
- I’m not worried about you.
- Things are always working out for you.
- I like what I see in you.
- Your son is your teacher.
- There are no lessons to be learned, there is only life to be lived.
- Accepting the goodness of you.
- Don’t worry about the future, it’s all about the here and now.
- Now is good. It is what it is. It’s alright. I like what’s becoming. It’s easier than I’m making it out to be. I have been fixated on irrelevant conditions.
- I feel procrastination even about lining up my energy. The reason you procrastinate lining up your energy is because you are comfortable with negative emotion. It feels like “stuck”, no momentum, effort. Instead, wait for the feeling of alignment. Don’t make yourself do what you don’t want to do.
- Esther wanted a tooth to fall out when she was out of alignment, but Abraham said then no one would have any teeth. The gradual nature of Law of Attraction is good.
- Why am I being so hard on myself. Ease.
- I am not going anywhere, everything is coming to me.
- We would wait until your path is red hot and then run down them.
- Your Inner Being already has some momentum going.
- My stream is stronger than ever before.
- You never need to wait for inspiration, because your inspiration is always right there. You got to be in a place where you aren’t blocking it. Are you in a place to receive them. Get in a place of happy, joyful. Give yourself a break.
- Ask nonphysical and anybody “got any good ideas?”
- We are so awake, always in there, like room service, 24 hrs a day.
- If a child has a bad dream ask them, “how did you feel in your dream?” “Do you ever feel that way when you are awake?” They can ask themselves, “Can I think about this in a different way?”
- You can feel good under any conditions.
- My dreams tell me how I really feel. Once you can start controlling how you feel in your dreams. You can control anything.
- Accomplish the habit of clarity, positive expectation, happy, fun.
- Admit when you don’t feel good.
- Feel good cause I want to.
- Everything is on schedule.
Transcription from Abraham Seminar Third Segment (49:56):
We’re all awake. We’re all awake. We’re all awake. We’re always awake. We’re always awake. We are awake. We are awake. We are awake. And we have so many good ideas about what you’re up to. We’re so awake and we’re so on your side and we’re so on your team and we’re so readily available – 24/7 like room service in the hotel. Always there. Always there.